Ad Code

Five Things You Really want to Realize about Composing Articles

 

Articles


Five Things You Really want to Realize about Composing Articles

1) Begin with an arrangement.

I believe that the main thing I heard somebody say regarding composing was "It's sufficiently not to simply maintain that your brain should compose a piece of poo, you need to make it a decent one!" We are all different and our minds can easily get in overdrive when we are focused on something, so that means your article should be tailored to what you need to write. No matter how good an idea you have on your head, if you don’t know what you’re going to write about, then it won’t be as interesting and you will only end up getting frustrated.

2) Take a look at your audience.

I’ve been doing this myself before; it helps us understand who we really are and what we need to write. We must do a critical analysis of what kind of content we produce and even if we feel confident about it, we must take the time to assess and see for ourselves whether whatever we create fits the subject of the article.

3) Write about your interests.

There is nothing more satisfying than seeing yourself in these pages. If you are interested in a particular topic then hopefully find it within your interests, either by reading books or articles related to it. This will give you some context on why you want to write about a certain topic, and perhaps, what kind of information you can convey through your text. Just try to be aware that the world might not be exactly as familiar as you expect. That is why many people struggle with finding topics they can talk about in their work. It’s important to keep your sense of community intact during the process of writing your story, don’t let anything go out of control. I’ve realized that I don’t have the confidence most people give themselves when they start a new project. Sometimes, I simply forget what interest I have and become unfocused and forget that I even started working on the project.

4) Focus on a theme.

I think it’s important to focus on what you want to say. Don’t be afraid to dive into a topic until you are satisfied with it. Write about something else in the article and tell yourself how it could give your piece something similar. When you want to move onto another area of writing, like technology, don’t push yourself too hard because it’s easy to spend time thinking about other things instead. The key is to come to terms with your own creative side of writing, instead of worrying about editing and grammar, try talking and writing and not writing at all. For example, if you write about politics and violence, this might sound completely different to if you wrote about your hobbies which are football or basketball. Instead of being concerned about grammar or understanding the word, write about it and move on with your life. As long as you can talk about what you want, then write about it.

5) Think outside the box.

If you want to achieve great success, you shouldn’t limit yourself to writing about a specific topic. Whether you want to write about politics or you are writing about fashion, the point is to have the freedom to explore a variety of subjects you enjoy. There are plenty of sources of inspiration out there, check them out if you find your mind wandering. After all these years of writing this, I’m still trying my hand at coding, so I thought, maybe I’m doing something wrong? Maybe my previous article doesn’t tell me much about it, so that means I need to read a bit more. So far I have done no literature reviews and didn’t want to spend any real time researching on the subject. Now that I’m back on track, I’m trying to build up my skills on some basic programming languages so I can write a short tutorial on HTML and CSS. Also, I think I might need to brush up on my technical knowledge on social media networks. Not many people realize that they aren’t much different from each other and will have to face things they haven’t experienced before. People do have differences in terms of culture, but it’s also important to remember that people are alike. A lot of the world is broken down into small groups, like soccer and cricket fans, and while there is never really a way to change those situations for everyone, if you do try, you will see that people are better off together.

That’s my honest experience so hopefully you are able to find your own approach to writing like I do. I hope you got something worthwhile out of these lines and have made yourself smile!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu