Ad Code

Exploring England: The Life of a Tour

 Exploring England: The Life of a Tour

Exploring England:



When was the last time you toured? Now I haven't traveled in a while but let me tell you when was the last time I traveled. So I just graduated, right? My dad thought, "Generous, you idealized, young woman. You deserve praise and a treat." How could I say no to that? Who would say no anyway?


I recall plainly, it was a late Friday in July. I went shopping the previous days so I was well stocked with clothes and accessories. Ah! I was ready to shine, I was ready for everyone to know my "Identify". First, I was so excited I couldn't sleep for days. Friday came and I was so tired, I slept most of the day and almost missed my flight.


That would be tragic!


Fast forward to getting to England. We, therefore, decided to drive around England a bit. We went from Liverpool to London to Manchester to Brighton to Leicester and many other cities. I was on the list of people. Dining, bus tours, Madame Tussauds, London Eye, and lots of tourist attractions.


We went from hotel to hotel; after all, we were traveling nomads at this point. I can't say I wasn't sad when I had to leave and come home. Of course, I knew there would be other chances to travel again, but I'll be honest, I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay there forever. I asked my folks to allow me to remain back however they said "NO" and that was all there was to it.


You don't want to fight with your parents especially if they are Yoruba. Look, my mom is a stupid woman. Yes means Yes and No means No. You get out of line, you get a check straight up.


That is serious stuff "She won't tell us all of the spots she went". Well, I could talk about going to Madame Tussauds and seeing all those life-size wax figures. I was completely captivated. They looked so realistic. It was surreal; almost disturbing to be perfectly honest.


I could also talk about visiting the Warner Bros. studio. Look, let me tell you, this particular adventure was truly one I would love to do again anytime. All day every day. Call me a kid, but seeing the studio where some of my favorite movies came to life made my head spin. Even dizziness. Guys!!!! Harry Potter was born in that studio. All 8 movies. How could I not be excited? *laughs childishly*


Now, if you want the best tour of London, go on a Big Bus Hop on Hop off tour. You best believe you'll see almost everything you need to see. You would be on a double-decker bus so you can sit below deck or on the open deck, it depends on the weather. The environment in London can be exceptionally 'bipolar' accepting that I truth be told do say so myself. But depending on what tickles your fancy. Well-known spots on this visit incorporate the London Eye, Kensington Nurseries, St Paul's Church, and the Pinnacle of London.



Yes, you can get off the bus to see these sights properly. I bet you were thinking "I'll simply watch". No, you can explore. Sha' don't get lost.


Although I would like to go through my experiences one by one, you would probably be tired. Why don't you tour England instead? So you can also write your own experiences. Have you done it yet? How about traveling to other countries? What is your dream country? It's not too late to start planning and saving, more importantly, it will be worth it in the end.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu